Vision, Mission & Values
Don Bosco High School, Matunga, is a school that imparts holistic, life-long learning which empowers the child to be the architect of his own life and an ambassador of good, compassionate, just and productive citizenship deeply rooted in the values of St. John Bosco.
To provide our students with an outstanding educative environment that is enjoyable, safe, happy, caring, sustainable and stimulating.
- ENGAGE students in effective learning experiences
- MOTIVATE students to discover their potential
- FACILITATE the development of their personal and social skills
- CREATE opportunities to excel
- CELEBRATE creativity and achievement
- EVOKE a sensitivity towards others and the environment
- COLLABORATE with our stakeholders
- TRUST the power of prayer