SCIENCE DAY CELEBRATION
-Ms. Analiza Chinappan
Science day was celebrated in our school on 28th Feb 2020.
The following activities was conducted to celebrate this occasion.
1. Display board at the entrance
2. Morning talk by students
3. Quiz in Std 9
4. Poetry writing for students of Std 8 on the topic C.V Raman
5. Portrait making
6. Experiments in lab by students of Stds. 5 to 8.
7. Posters at the entrance depicting essence of SCIENCE.
8. Sharing the details of NCSC research projects.
The activities aimed at remembering Dr. C.V Raman and invoke the zest to observe, perform and infer to arrive at the truth. The children enthusiastically participated in these activities