We are proud to announce our new version of our school app on the Google Play store.
Don Bosco Matunga School App features:
- Exam Time Table
- Class Time Table
The App aims to keep you well informed about your son’s school activities. Some of the benefits include –
- Anytime access to son’s information
- Instant updates from school
- Effective communication channel between school and parents
Steps on how to update the app
- Click on Play Store App on your Android Phone
- Search for Don Bosco High School, Matunga
- Click on the app with the school logo
- Click on Update (if you already have the app) or Click on Install (if you are first time user)
You can also click the below Google Play icon to get redirected to install the app.
To access your son’s information please follow the below steps.
- Click on Login
- Type USER ID which you have received over SMS and type your registered mobile no.
- Type in your information which you have received over SMS message
- Click on Login and click on Accept Terms and Conditions to continue
- View the your child’s information
PLEASE NOTE –
- YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOGIN until you have provided your contact information to the school. Provide the details to the class teacher. Updates will only be done once a week and you will be notified by SMS when that happens.
- Please do not try to LOGIN until you have received the SMS with the User ID, Telephone number and Password.
- All passwords are case-sensitive so enter the password e.g. RFTGFM and not rftgfm
- If you DO NOT have an Android mobile phone, you can login via the website link that will be provided on the school homepage.
- You can check a list of FAQs on Intellischools Help Website
- Please do not call the school office for details regarding the mobile app or related issues.